Biophysical techniques and discoveries have revolutionized research and technological developments, allowing for the advancement of materials research, biotechnologies, biosensing, medicine, and pharmaceutical research.
This meeting provides a unique opportunity for students and researchers in academia and industry to learn about the most recent advances in Biophysics through invited lectures and student talks/posters, as well as exhibits by companies.
The topics addressed in this conference will include:
- Membrane Biophysics and Lipids
- Protein Folding and Dynamics
- Structure and Function of Biomolecules
- Computational Biophysical Chemistry
- Biophysics of Signaling Membrane Proteins
- DNA Nanostructures and Dynamics
- Single Molecule Spectroscopy
- Emerging Imaging Techniques
View our list of keynote and invited speakers.
Poster will be oriented vertically.
Height: 114 cm; Width: 106cm